Up until I was about eight years-old, my mom and I would get up on Sunday mornings to go to church with my grandma. My aunt and two cousins would meet us there. Other than the six of us, there were probably only another 7-10 other people there consistentl ...
- Donald Trump didn’t break America, he just proved that it never was not broken October 11, 2016
- Why I can no longer avoid race conversations at work September 29, 2016
- One of y’all gotta come get Mary J. Blige September 28, 2016
- Are you a Ayesha Curry or a Kim Kardashian? March 23, 2016
- Examining Bigotry: Some People ACTUALLY Feel Like This… March 15, 2016