I’m not Charlie. If you’ve been watching the news recently, you saw the story about the French magazine, Charlie Hebdo. The magazine specializes in satirical cartoons that have been known to offend people of all types of religious beliefs. As ...
- Donald Trump didn’t break America, he just proved that it never was not broken October 11, 2016
- Why I can no longer avoid race conversations at work September 29, 2016
- One of y’all gotta come get Mary J. Blige September 28, 2016
- Are you a Ayesha Curry or a Kim Kardashian? March 23, 2016
- Examining Bigotry: Some People ACTUALLY Feel Like This… March 15, 2016