When did it become okay to put down our bodies to fit in or be accepted by people? We are a society that promotes hiding imperfections and feeling ashamed if our shape or size doesn’t match what is ideal. It wasn’t until I started researching the topi ...
- Donald Trump didn’t break America, he just proved that it never was not broken October 11, 2016
- Why I can no longer avoid race conversations at work September 29, 2016
- One of y’all gotta come get Mary J. Blige September 28, 2016
- Are you a Ayesha Curry or a Kim Kardashian? March 23, 2016
- Examining Bigotry: Some People ACTUALLY Feel Like This… March 15, 2016