Charles and Carol named me Cristin Noelle. Cristin, and this particular spelling, is a Latin derivative meaning “follower of Christ” or “Christian” in the feminine form. Noelle is the feminine French derivative of Latin origin meaning “birth/fir ...
- Donald Trump didn’t break America, he just proved that it never was not broken October 11, 2016
- Why I can no longer avoid race conversations at work September 29, 2016
- One of y’all gotta come get Mary J. Blige September 28, 2016
- Are you a Ayesha Curry or a Kim Kardashian? March 23, 2016
- Examining Bigotry: Some People ACTUALLY Feel Like This… March 15, 2016