So today (October 8, 2015) marks my parents’ 38th wedding anniversary. 38 freakin years. That’s a long time, bruh. I mean, that’s 365 days times 38, plus a day for each leap year in there. According to my calculations, that’s 78 ka ...
- Donald Trump didn’t break America, he just proved that it never was not broken October 11, 2016
- Why I can no longer avoid race conversations at work September 29, 2016
- One of y’all gotta come get Mary J. Blige September 28, 2016
- Are you a Ayesha Curry or a Kim Kardashian? March 23, 2016
- Examining Bigotry: Some People ACTUALLY Feel Like This… March 15, 2016