Why do the opinions of other people and their approval matter so much to us? In a way I envy my grandparents because they speak their minds freely and don’t care who likes them and doesn’t. My grandmother always says that she’s too old to sugarcoat ...
- Donald Trump didn’t break America, he just proved that it never was not broken October 11, 2016
- Why I can no longer avoid race conversations at work September 29, 2016
- One of y’all gotta come get Mary J. Blige September 28, 2016
- Are you a Ayesha Curry or a Kim Kardashian? March 23, 2016
- Examining Bigotry: Some People ACTUALLY Feel Like This… March 15, 2016