African-American (AA) television and film has certainly taken a sharp turn within the past 20 years. In the 1990s, the most successful and beloved AA television shows were Martin, Living Single, and a couple of other shows that, for the most part, illus ...
- Donald Trump didn’t break America, he just proved that it never was not broken October 11, 2016
- Why I can no longer avoid race conversations at work September 29, 2016
- One of y’all gotta come get Mary J. Blige September 28, 2016
- Are you a Ayesha Curry or a Kim Kardashian? March 23, 2016
- Examining Bigotry: Some People ACTUALLY Feel Like This… March 15, 2016