Before I moved to the South, I never had to worry about having conversations about race at work. Maybe it was a Midwest thing, but it just didn’t happen to me there. Here in the South, though, they’ve happened. And each time I’ve been de ...
- Donald Trump didn’t break America, he just proved that it never was not broken October 11, 2016
- Why I can no longer avoid race conversations at work September 29, 2016
- One of y’all gotta come get Mary J. Blige September 28, 2016
- Are you a Ayesha Curry or a Kim Kardashian? March 23, 2016
- Examining Bigotry: Some People ACTUALLY Feel Like This… March 15, 2016